We believe in the importance of websites that are designed, developed and edited in a way that provides all users equal access to the sites’ information, functionality and benefits.
In that spirit, PicScout is committed to providing a website that can be easily accessed and used by the widest possible audience, irrespective of their abilities and disabilities.
This website endeavors to comply with the Israeli law for Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Regulations (Adjusting Accessibility of Service) Tsa”g – 2013, and to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
This site maintains an AA level accessibility under the WCA Guidelines 2.0 which explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with those guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
Operating this Site and Accessibility Features
This site includes the following accessibility features:
- Text can be made larger via a button on the accessibility toolbar on the side of the screen
- Pages can be displayed in ‘negative’ colors (light text on a dark background) via a button on the accessibility toolbar
- The site can be navigated without using a mouse (by using the TAB button)
- The site is adaptable to the following browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer, Safari)
- The site avoids use of flashing content
- The site is adaptable to mobile devices
- The site’s accessibility menu can be opened at any time by pressing F10
If you would like additional assistance, or if you encounter a problem regarding accessibility of this site or have any recommendations how to improve accessibility of this site, please contact our accessibility coordinator at:
Date of Last Accessibility Update: February 13, 2017