PicScout R&D team employs the best tools and strategies to develop highly distributed and scalable image intelligence systems in order to provide our customers with a meaningful visual-content-based insights and help them making more informed decisions. Leveraging our image recognition technology and deep learning capabilities, we empower our users by tracking online image usage, trend analysis, metadata enrichment, and opening up new business horizons.
As a PicScout Automation Verification Software Engineer you will:
- Deliver exciting new features to the world of imagery and discover how cutting-edge technologies are being developed to solve real business problems!
- In this role you will design, develop and maintain automation infrastructures and identify gaps in the systems. You will develop infrastructures for a test driven environment and will have influence on the development.
- You will be the quality master and be responsible for raising the quality bar.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2 years of experience with software automation and manual tests.
- Proven experience with Java/C# programming language.
- Proven experience with automation frameworks and automation tools.
- Experience in Web Browser automation (SeleniumWebdriver).
- Proficiency in developing and executing manual and automated black box tests for functional, regression, performance and stress testing.
- Experience building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and problem solving skills
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org