PicScout provides visual content creators, image consumers, developers and businesses with meaningful visual-content-based insights to help them make more informed decisions. Leveraging our image recognition technology and deep learning capabilities, we empower our users by tracking online image usage, trend analysis, metadata enrichment, and opening up new business horizons.
As Picscout’s Business Analyst you will be:
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting web/social media content.
- Identifying opportunities/risk areas on the basis of the PicScout’s internal data and above analysis.
- Required to develop an understanding of the different factors impacting these segments through data produced from internal and external systems.
- “Merging” this information to identify areas of opportunity and provide Sales, Business Development and Marketing with strategic direction.
- Working together with customers and the Sales, Business Development & marketing team to support business growth.
- Gathering and analyzing recommendations for trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Focal point for R&D team to evaluate business growth and other opportunities.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a comparable analytical role.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in manipulating and interpreting large amounts of data.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate information and ability to decompose high-level information into details.
- Passion for the internet.
- Ability to work with customers – Must.
- Prior experience in sales or marketing or business development – an advantage.
- Native English – Must.