What You Need to Know About Sibling Brand Ambassadors
Everything You Wanted to Know About Celebrity Siblings as Brand Ambassadors Yet Were Afraid To Ask
Sibling rivalries have dotted history since the days of Cain and Abel – yet most are playful and competitive. In the spirit of National Siblings Day, we’ve used artificial intelligence and image-based analytics to explore the visual buzz surrounding some of the most famous celebrity siblings in assessing their potential as brand ambassadors.
What’s a Brand Ambassador?
#1: Serena Williams vs. Venus Williams
#2: Chris and Liam Hemsworth
#3: Jake Gyllenhal and Maggie Gyllenhal
#4: Beyonce and Solange Knowles
#5: Kardashian Sisters
More from our blog
- Why is Brand Value So Important on Oscar Night?
- Can Image Recognition Technology Help NBA Stars?
- AI, Ronaldo + Messi: How to Keep an Eye on Brand Ambassadors
- March Madness in Film Marketing? Yep, it’s a Thing.
- Good Job IDC student Hadas Segal! – facial recognition model
- Why Real Estate is the Next Industry to be Hit By Artificial Intelligence